Take the FIRST step towards managing your financial health
At CTOS, we aim to empower you with the right tools and knowledge to make good financial decisions, especially during these tough times. It’s not about how much money you have. It’s about having the clarity and understanding to work towards your financial goals. Therefore, we are offering a FREE MyCTOS Reports with CCRIS to help you take the first step.
More than 1.3 million Malaysians have already signed up for the CTOS self-check to better manage their financial health. Don’t wait, start your journey now.
What can you learn from your report:
*Terms & Conditions
1. Valid from 28th June to 31st August 2021
2. Each individual who sign up for CTOS self-check during the campaign period is eligible to get ONE (1) FREE MyCTOS Report with CCRIS
3. Existing CTOS customers are NOT eligible to participate.
4. CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd reserves the right to make changes to the terms & condition at any time without prior notice
1. What is MyCTOS report with CCRIS?
It is a personal credit report that contains detailed information about your debt, account histories for credit cards and loans such as payment history, including any late payments, your credit limits or loan amounts, your account balances and credit inquiries. Legal cases and bankruptcies are also listed in a separate section of the credit report as well as directorships, business interests and non-bank debts (Trade Reference)
2. Why should I check my credit report?
Banks and other lenders use this information as part of the credit evaluation process before approving any credit applications like credit cards and loans. Knowing what’s in your credit report will help you identify areas to fix so you can get higher chances of loan approval. The importance of having a good credit report isn’t limited to financial products only. Potential landlords may also review your credit report to decide whether to rent their property to you or not. Some employers even check credit reports as part of the job application process.
3. Can non-Malaysian citizens redeem a free report?
Non-Malaysian citizens who reside in Malaysia and have credit facilities with financial institution in Malaysia are also eligible to participate.