Malaysia’s Leading Credit Reporting Agency
Empowering Businesses with Better Credit Risk Management
Regulated by Registrar of Credit Reporting Agency, Ministry of Finance
CTOS Credit Manager is a web-based application that harnesses the power of a dynamic platform to search, store, monitor and manage all your customer information to reduce business credit risk. As CTOS’s flagship business offering, this powerful solution is continuously improved and enhanced to ensure our customers have the best tool on hand to run their businesses smoothly.
Introducing the new CTOS Credit Manager Xpress – the perfect tool for busy business professionals who are always on the move. It’s amazing convenience at your fingertips. It’s built with mobile-first design technology to help you perform core functions with ease. CM Xpress is a value-added FREE feature for all Credit Manager subscribers. Switch seamlessly between both versions (existing and Xpress) according to your needs.
Use CTOS Credit Manager to help manage and reduce credit risk in 3 simple steps: -
New & Existing Clients
- Get a CTOS report to help you evaluate your prospects or potential customers
- Most comprehensive report
- 23 Million Individuals & companies database
- Perform pre-credit screening and due diligence check to assess the risk of new or existing customers and suppliers.
- Check information related to: –
– company profile/ SSM information (ROC/ ROB)
– banking payment history (CCRIS)
– legal case/ litigation
– bankruptcy, trade references
- Other services, e.g. International and Singapore search, land title search, etc.
- Monitor your credit files to get notified if there are changes in your customers’ credit profiles
- Most effective monitoring
- >100K hit alerts recorded monthly
- Stay informed on changes to your customers’ business conditions.
- Get automatic updates when a change happens on: –
– directorship/ ownership
– business interest
– legal case
– trade reference
Good Payment Behaviour
- Submit your debtor info in CTOS eTR* to help you recover bad debts
- *eTR = electronic Trade References
- RM1 Billion debts recovered in a year
- CTOS eTR is a neutral collaborative platform for subscribers to share their customers non-banking payment information, positive or negative, for debt recovery.
- Help to reinforce good payment behaviour by encouraging individuals to settle outstanding amounts via CTOS electronic Trade Reference (eTR).
Manage Your Business Credit Risk
Your Key Benefits
Quick access to business insights from the CTOS database
Automated monitoring and alerts so you will always be informed
Cost-effective way to conduct due diligence
A web-base application that is convenient and easy to use
Enhance debt recovery